Security for your business, website and customers
Our Hosting Package already contains a strong security component.
- Web server scanned daily for viruses
- Daily upload of Linux operating system updates and new security patches
- Password protected control panel with user access logs
- Strict registration policies and user procedures
- Antivirus/Antispam Spam Protection
- Secure POP3/IMAP Emails
- Support for SSL
- Intrusion detection software monitors (IDS)
- Password Protected Directories
- IP Denial Facilities
- FTP Session Control
- Proactive Security Monitoring
However, if you collect, transmit, manage, store or process data you should consider our enhanced security options below. As a minimum, you must register under the Data Protection Act (DPA). This is a legal requirement and non compliance is a criminal offence. Once you are registered under the DPA we will add the padlock logo to your website to show that you are duly registered and compliant with the law. One off fee of £70 + VAT.